Skip to main content
Today is our off day. We are taking some rest and will come back stronger tomorrow
Official support hours
Monday To Friday
From 09:00 To 17:30
  Wednesday, 10 January 2018
  4 Replies
  7.9K Visits
Votes
Undo
Hi there, I would like to ask you if it is possible to open excel documents/tab separately. I mean I have 3 monitors and I need to see 3 excels on them separately. Is there kind of functionality there or it is not? thx Viliam
6 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Thank you, it helps a lot.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
You can have excel open sheets in separate instances of the application from Office button->options->advanced tab->under general check the box for “Ignore other applications that use Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE)”. An important feature for the application is copying and pasting of formula between workbooks.
3 years ago
·
Votes
Undo
Open Excel Workbooks In New Windows With Holding Shift Key And Clicking In Taskbar
For the usage of lowest versions of Excel, with holding the Shift key and clicking the Excel icon in the Taskbar, you can open Excel workbooks in multiple windows.
1. Firstly you need to open a workbook in advance, and then hold the Shift key on the keyboard.
2. Click the Excel icon in the Taskbar
3. Click File (Office button) > Open from your new created workbook just now, In the Open dialog box, find and select the workbook and then click the Open button.
Hope this helps you.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.