Quickly delete all blank or empty worksheets in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Most Excel users may face a problem ahead that if you want to delete all the blank worksheets in a workbook with dozens of sheets, how could you quickly delete all blank worksheets from dozens of sheets? To use a VBA code or to manually delete blank sheets? With Kutools for Excel's Delete Blank Worksheets utility, you can quickly delete all the blank worksheets (including the hidden blank worksheets) with one click in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Worksheet >> Delete Blank Worksheets. See screenshot:
Supposing you have an active workbook contains 10 worksheets, and the Blank1, Blank2 and Blank3 are blank worksheets staying in different positions of the sheet tab bar. See screenshot:
Then apply the Delete Blank Worksheets tool by clicking Kutools Plus > Worksheet > Delete Blank Worksheets, and a prompt box will pop out. See screenshots:
And then click OK. The blank worksheets have been deleted from the workbook. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.