Quickly create an Actual vs Target chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In many presentations, you may need to compare the actual values and target values in graphs. Here, I will introduce the Target and Actual Chart feature of Kutools for Excel to quickly create an actual vs target chart in Excel with several clicks only.
You can apply the Target and Actual Chart of Kutools for Excel to quickly create an actual vs target chart with several clicks only in Excel. Please do as follows:
1. Prepare the data source you will create the actual vs target chart based on.
2. Click Kutools > Charts > Progress > Target and Actual Chart to enable this feature.
3. In the Actual vs Target Chart dialog, please configure the chart settings as follows:
(1) In the Chart Type section, please select a chart type as you need;
(2) In the Horizontal (Category) Axis Labels box, please specify the column of horizontal axis values;
(3) In the Target Value box, please specify the column of target values;
(4) In the Actual Value box, please specify the column of actual values.
4. Click the Ok button. And the Actual vs Target chart is created at once.
If you specify the chart type as Show target value with a column, the actual vs target chart will display as follows:
If you specify the chart type as Show target value with a line, the actual vs target chart will display like this:
After opening the Actual vs Target Chart dialog, you can click the Example button to open the example sheet. However, this operation will close the current dialog.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.