Quickly create a battery chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, we usually use a stacked bar chart to show the progress of a project, which is tedious and normal. Here with Kutools for Excel, its Battery Chart feature of Charts group can help you quickly create an attractive chart which displays the progress by using the amount of battery remaining as below screenshot shown.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Apply Battery Chart by clicking Kutools > Charts > Progress > Battery Chart.
In the popping Battery Chart dialog, specify the Actual Value and Target Value (Optional) as you need.
Then in the Border color and Background color sections, choose the colors as you need.
Tick Show series percentage checkbox if you want to show the actual value as label in the chart.
Click Ok to generate the battery chart.
1) You can directly type values into Actual Value and Target Value textboxes, or click button to select the cell references. But you cannot manually type one value and then use cell reference as another value, otherwise it will pop out a warning dialog as below screenshot shown:
2) The Target Value is optional, if only Actual Value is entered, when you tick Show series percentage checkbox, the label in the battery chart will show the actual value, supposing, 60.2% is shown as 60.2%. However, if the Target Value is entered, the label will show 60.2% as 60%.
3) Before you using this feature, you can click the Example button to realize how the chart work.
4) The Battery Chart does not support Excel 2013 and earlier versions.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.