Create a bar chart with percentage difference arrow in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
Sometimes, while comparing two groups of data, you need to not only list the data as bars in the chart, but also want to display the percentage difference between two data. However, the common bar chart in Excel cannot support but the Difference Arrow Chart of Kutools for Excel can.
Applying this utility by clicking Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Difference Arrow Chart.
1. Enable the sheet that you want to create and insert a difference arrow chart, then click Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Difference Arrow Chart.
2. In the Difference Arrow Chart dialog, firstly, select a chart type you want to create, then go to click buttons to separately select the data cells into the Select Data section.
3. Click Ok, a dialog pops out to remind you there will be a hidden sheet created at the same time for placing the calculated data. click Yes to continue.
Then the difference arrow chart has been created.
1. You can click Example button in the Difference Arrow Chart dialog to realize how to use this utility.
2. The chart changes as the data changes.
3. If you want to change the bar or column color, choose one bar or column, then go to click the Format tab, choose one color as you need in the Shape Fill drop-down menu.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.