Create a chart combined with bubble chart and bar chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Sometimes when create a chart, for viewing and expressing data relationship more clearly while there are two data series, you can use two different categories in a chart in Excel, such as combining bubble chart and bar chart as below screenshot shown. Here this tutorial introduces a handy tool – Charts group of Kutools for Excel which contains Bar with Bubbles Chart utility, can help you quickly create a bubble bar chart with 3 steps.
Applying the utility by clicking Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Bar with Bubbles Chart.
1. Enable the sheet containing the data you want to create a chart based on, then apply the Bar with Bubble Charts by clicking Kutools > Charts > Difference Comparison > Bar with Bubbles Chart.
2. In the popping dialog, click separately select the labels and data into textboxes.
Axis Labels: the labels which displayed in Y axis.
Data Series 1: the data displayed as bars.
Data Series 2: the data displayed as bubbles.
3. Click Ok, the chart has been created.
1. At the first time using, you can click Example button in the Bar with Bubbles Chart dialog to realize how to use this utility.
2. The chart will be updated based on the data changed, but if the Excel versions are earlier than 2010, the values in Y axis won’t be updated if original data changes.
3. To change the bar color, please click at one of the bars in the chart, then under Format tab, click Shape Outline to show the color menu, then choose one color as you need.
4. To change the bubbles color, please click at one of the bubbles in the chart, then under Format tab, click Shape Fill to show the color menu, then choose one color as you need.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.