Quickly export range as image file (Jpg, Png or Gif) in Excel
Kutools for Excel
To Export a range of cells as image in Excel, you may have to capture the screen and use other tools to save the screenshot as an image file. To capture the screenshot by using screenshot software, the limitation is that you are not able to capture the area exceeds the screen. The Kutools for Excel’s Export Range as Graphic utility can quickly export a range as image in PNG, JPEG, GIF or TIF.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Import & Export >> Export Range as Graphic. See screenshot:
1. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Import & Export > Export Range as Graphic.
2. In the Export Range as Graphic dialog box, please click the button.
3. Select a range you want to export as graphic, and then click the OK button.
4. Click the button to select a folder for saving the exported graphic. Then specify a graphic format in the Export format drop-down list, and finally click the Ok button. See screenshot:
5. Then a dialog box pops up to remind you that the graphic has been successfully exported, please click the OK button.
The range has been exported as the image / graphic file. See screenshot:
Before using Export Range as Graphic, make sure that the range to be exported uses a color for its background. To avoid producing a poor quality graphic, the cells without shading should be colored with a white background.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.