Machine learning training in chennai
machine learning certification in chennai
It is easy to insert one blank row or column in Microsoft Excel at a time. However, it will not be easy to insert multiple blank rows or columns, and it may be harder to insert multiple rows or columns alternately. But the Insert Blank Rows & Column tool of Kutools for Excel can help you insert multiple rows or columns at specific interval quickly.
Supposing you have a range which you want to insert blank rows every other rows, you can quickly deal with it with following steps:
1. Select the range that you want to insert blank rows.
2. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Insert > Insert Blank Rows & Columns.
3. In the Insert Blank Rows & Columns dialog box, select Blank rows from Insert type, and enter the numbers into Interval of and Rows box that you need. See screenshot:
4. Then click OK. One blank row has been inserted into at one interval. See screenshots:
Supposing you have a range of data, and you need to alternately insert 2 blank columns every other 2 columns. You can do it as this:
1. Highlight the range that you want to insert blank columns.
2. In the Insert Blank Rows & Columns dialog box, check Blank columns from Insert type, and specify the numbers (2) into Interval of and Columns box that you need. See screenshot:
3. Then click OK. And every two columns at two intervals have been inserted into the range. see screenshots:
This tool supports Undo (Ctrl + Z).
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.