Fiesta Del Asado Menu, Prices and Locations
Browns Glasgow Menu, Prices and Locations
Sussex Exchange Menu Price, Location and Customer Care
Absurd Bird Menu, Prices and Locations
Supposing you have a workbook which contains multiple worksheets, and now you want to protect them at once. The built-in method of Excel allows you to only protect one worksheet at a time. If you want to protect multiple worksheets in Excel, you have to protect them one by one. But with Kutools for Excel’s Protect Worksheet utility, you can quickly protect multiple worksheets at once in Excel.
1. Open the workbook which you want to protect the sheets / worksheets in Excel, and then apply the utility (Click Kutools Plus > Protect Worksheet).
2. And please check the worksheets which you want to protect with password in the Protect Worksheet dialog box. Note: only the unprotected sheets / worksheets will be listing in the Protect Worksheet dialog box. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok and using a password to protect the worksheets in the Protect Worksheet dialog box, at the same time, you can check the options which you want to allow others to do with these worksheets when it is protected. See screenshot:
4. Click OK to protect worksheets.
Please don't worry that you cannot unprotect worksheets without Kutools for Excel. The protected worksheets can also be unprotected by using the Excel's native Unprotect Sheet command.
Please right click on the sheet tab which you want to unprotect and enter the password.
1. Only the unprotected sheets / worksheets will be listing in the Protect Worksheet dialog box.
2. If you want to unprotect multiple worksheets you have protected at once, please visit Unprotect Worksheet function.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.