Quickly unhide all rows and columns in Excel
Kutools for Excel
It's quite easy for you to hide one or more rows or columns in Excel. You can quickly hide rows or columns that contain the certain information for preventing others seeing the content, or any other purpose. Since hiding rows or columns is such a handy feature, you may frequently use this feature in Excel. But Excel does not support you to unhide all hidden rows and columns with one click. Kutools for Excel augments Excel with this Unhide All Ranges tool to:
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Show & Hide >> Unhide All Ranges. See screenshot:
- 1. Open the worksheet which contains the hidden rows or columns.
- 2. Apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Show / Hide > Unhide all ranges, and the hidden ranges will be displayed at once. See screenshots:
This utility supports Undo. You can press Undo (Ctrl+Z) immediately to restore the operation, and the undo is one level.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.