Easily show or display all cell formulas in Excel
Kutools for Excel
As we all know, when creating formulas in cells, the calculating results will display in cells. For some purpose, such as printing the formulas instead of results, it requires you to show all formulas directly in cells. With the Show Formulas utility of Kutools for Excel, you can quickly show all cell formulas in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus > Worksheet Design > Show Formulas. See screenshot:
1. Open the worksheet which contains the formulas you want to show.
2. Click Kutools Plus > Worksheet Design.
3. And a new Design tab will be appeared, check the Show Formulas box in the View group under the Design tab. See screenshot:
After checking the Show Formulas box, you will see all formulas showing in current worksheet.
1. Uncheck the Show Formulas box, all formulas in cells will return to calculating results.
2. This utility is only applied to the current worksheet, if you want to display the formulas within the whole workbook, you can use our View Options feature.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.