Quickly set the absolute position of a chart in Excel
Kutools for Excel
When you create a chart in your worksheet, the chart will be displayed at the center of the worksheet, if you want to put the chart into a specified position precisely, normally, you can move and drag the chart manually. But, here, I will introduce an easy tool - Set Absolute position of Chart of Kutools for Excel, with this handy utility, you can put the chart to a specified location quickly.
Supposing, you have a chart in your worksheet, to put it into a specific position precisely, please do with the following steps:
1. Click to select the chart that you want to set the absolute position, then, click Kutools > Charts > Chart Tools > Set Absolute position of Chart, see screenshot:
2. In the popped out Set Absolute position of Chart dialog box, select the range of cells where you want to put the chart from the Move to text box, see screenshot:
3. And then, click Ok button, the selected chart will be moved to the specific position at once, see screenshot:
1. If you check Hide axis labels option in the Set Absolute position of Chart dialog box, the vertical and horizontal axis labels will be hidden as below screenshot shown:
2. This feature does not support Undo.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.