Quickly copy multiple selections in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
Sometimes, you need to copy multiple ranges in a worksheet and paste them in a new worksheet. But when you select the multiple ranges and copy them, an error message: That command cannot be used on multiple selections will pop out. With the utility Copy Multiple Ranges of Kutools for Excel, you can easily copy multiple selections at once.
- Copy multiple ranges and paste All
- Copy multiple ranges and paste only formulas
- Copy multiple ranges and paste only values
- Copy multiple ranges and paste only formats
- Copy multiple ranges and paste only displayed values
- Copy multiple ranges and paste only formulas and number formats
- Copy multiple ranges and paste only values and number formats
- Copy multiple ranges and paste only comments
- Copy including the row heights
- Copy including the column width
- Do not copy hidden rows or columns
How the Copy Ranges feature works:
1. Hold down CTRL key to select multiple ranges that you need. See screenshot:
2. Click Kutools > Copy Ranges to enable this feature.
3. In the Copy Multiple Ranges dialog, specify the paste options in the Paste special secion and click OK.
4. Please specify a cell to start pasting the selected ranges in the following screenshot.
5. Click OK to paste the selected multiple ranges.
1. This operation supports Undo (Ctrl + Z).
2. You can copy the multiple ranges and paste them not only in the current worksheet, but also in another new worksheet.
3. You can copy the selected ranges' row heights and column widths.
4. This feature supports to not copy hidden rows or columns.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.