Quickly find cells which contain date type values based on criteria in Excel
Kutools for Excel
With the Find and Replace function in Excel, you only can find cells within comments/formulas/values based on a criterion. However, if you want to find cells in date format based on criteria, only the Super Find utility of Kutools for Excel can do you a nice favor. With the Super Find utility, you can search all date cells, or find the cells which contain the specific date in Excel as you need.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Apply Super Find function by clicking Kutools > Find > Super Find
1. Click Kutools > Find > Super Find to display the Super Find pane.
2. In Super Find pane, do as following steps:
1) In Within drop-down list, you can choose a finding range among Selection, Active sheet, Selected sheets, Active workbook, and All workbooks.
2) Click Dates button in the Type section.
3) Choose one criterion you use to find cells which contain date type values based on in Type drop-down list.
4) In Value text box, type in the specific criterion, or you can click to extract the cell which contains criterion to the Value text box.
3. Click Find button, all date cells which meet the criteria will be listed on the Result box.
Note: If you want to select the relative cells, rows or columns after finding the results, The Select by section in Super Find utility can do you a favor. But notice, this function can only be used while the Selection and Active sheet are enabled in Within section in Super Find dialog.
4. After finding the results, select Cells, Rows or Columns from the Select by drop-down list, then click the Select button. It will select all finding results by cells, rows or columns.
1. In Super Find pane, you also can find text in comments, formula, text, and hyperlinks at the same time, just need to enable all relative buttons in the Within section.
2. You can click on any result in Super Find pane to shift to that cell immediately.
3. The Super Find pane can be moved and resized as you need.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoI'd like to be able to define a work week and shift (for example, Tuesday through Saturday 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM) and then highlight these rows and be able to do additional searching/sorting once these rows are selected. I'd also like to be able to set a work week that is not a standard 5/2 (5 days on 2 days off) because we deal with 6/3 work weeks as well. So, if we could define what a "workday" is that would be great.