Easily print only the charts in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Boosts Excel With 300+
You can select a chart in a worksheet, and then print it easily. However, there is not a direct and easy way for you to print multiple charts only at the same time without cell contents . Here, I will introduce the Print Chart Only utility of Kutools for Excel, this feature will help you print charts only in the current workbook. It supports to print multiple charts on one page, or print each chart on separate page.
Print only charts in Excel
The below steps demonstrate how to print only the charts in Excel with the Print Charts Only utility.
1. Open the workbook contains the charts you will print, click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Charts Only to enable the utility.
2. In the Only Print Charts dialog, you can see all charts in current workbook are listed inside. Please go ahead to the below settings:
- For printing multiple charts on one page, please select Multiple Charts on one page option in the Print Type section.
For printing each chart on separate page, select the One Chart on One Page option.
- Manually uncheck the charts you don’t want to print in the charts list window.
- Use the Select All, Inverse, Move Up and Move Down buttons to adjust the selection and order of the charts.
- Check Resize the chart checkbox to better print charts.
- Click the Preview button. See screenshot:
Tip: You can click on the chart name to preview it instantly in worksheet.
3. Click the Print button to start printing the charts after previewing.
1. If you choose to print multiple charts on one page, then all selected charts will be copied and pasted into a temporary worksheet as pictures, please manually delete this worksheet after printing the charts.
2. If you choose to print each chart on separate page, then all selected charts will be copied and pasted into a temporary workbook.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 300 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Download the free trial now!
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 30 days.