Easily print only the charts in Excel
Kutools for Excel
You can select a chart in a worksheet, and then print it easily. However, there is not a direct and easy way for you to print multiple charts only at the same time without cell contents . Here, I will introduce the Print Chart Only utility of Kutools for Excel, this feature will help you print charts only in the current workbook. It supports to print multiple charts on one page, or print each chart on separate page.
- Super Formula Bar (easily edit multiple lines of text and formula); Reading Layout (easily read and edit large numbers of cells); Paste to Filtered Range...
- Merge Cells/Rows/Columns and Keeping Data; Split Cells Content; Combine Duplicate Rows and Sum/Average... Prevent Duplicate Cells; Compare Ranges...
- Select Duplicate or Unique Rows; Select Blank Rows (all cells are empty); Super Find and Fuzzy Find in Many Workbooks; Random Select...
- Exact Copy Multiple Cells without changing formula reference; Auto Create References to Multiple Sheets; Insert Bullets, Check Boxes and more...
- Favorite and Quickly Insert Formulas, Ranges, Charts and Pictures; Encrypt Cells with password; Create Mailing List and send emails...
- Extract Text, Add Text, Remove by Position, Remove Space; Create and Print Paging Subtotals; Convert Between Cells Content and Comments...
- Super Filter (save and apply filter schemes to other sheets); Advanced Sort by month/week/day, frequency and more; Special Filter by bold, italic...
- Combine Workbooks and WorkSheets; Merge Tables based on key columns; Split Data into Multiple Sheets; Batch Convert xls, xlsx and PDF...
- Kutools works with Office 2007-2019 and 365. It supports all languages, and very easy to install or deploy. Full features 60-day free trial.
Print only charts in Excel
The below steps demonstrate how to print only the charts in Excel with the Print Charts Only utility.
1. Open the workbook contains the charts you will print, click Kutools Plus > Printing > Print Charts Only to enable the utility.
2. In the Only Print Charts dialog, you can see all charts in current workbook are listed inside. Please go ahead to the below settings:
- For printing multiple charts on one page, please select Multiple Charts on one page option in the Print Type section.
For printing each chart on separate page, select the One Chart on One Page option.
- Manually uncheck the charts you don’t want to print in the charts list window.
- Use the Select All, Inverse, Move Up and Move Down buttons to adjust the selection and order of the charts.
- Click the Preview button. See screenshot:
Tip: You can click on the chart name to preview it instantly in worksheet.
3. Click the Print button to start printing the charts after previewing.
1. If you choose to print multiple charts on one page, then all selected charts will be copied and pasted into a temporary worksheet as pictures, please manually delete this worksheet after printing the charts.
2. If you choose to print each chart on separate page, then all selected charts will be copied and pasted into a temporary workbook.
Print only charts in Excel
Kutools for Excel includes more than 120 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.