Quickly print current printed page of active cell in Excel
Kutools for Excel
Supposing you have a worksheet which contains a lot of printed pages, but you just need to print the page containing the active cell. Kutools for Excel’s Print Current Page utility can quickly print current page containing the active cell.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Printing >> Print Current Page. See screenshot:
1. Open the workbook, and understand which page containing the active cell you are going to print. Tip: In Excel 2007/2010, please enable the page break preview to know exactly where pages will break when this document is printed by clicking View > Page Break Preview. See screenshot:
2. You will see in the Page Break Preview as follows:
3. After knowing exactly the printed page containing the active cell, please apply the Print Current Page utility (Click Kutools Plus > Print Current Page). And the page containing the active cell will be printed by your printer. Tip: make sure your printer is on and well connected with your computer.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.