Quickly select, deselect, and reverse multiple ranges in Excel
Kutools for Excel
By selecting multiple ranges, work goes easy when you need to edit or delete data in these selections at the same time. You can make non-adjacent selections by holding down Ctrl key, but it's impossible to deselect or reverse ranges quickly. However, the Select Range Helper utility of Kutools for Excel will help you work easily. With this handy tool, you can quickly apply following operations in Excel.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Select >> Select Range Helper. See screenshot:
1. Specify one of the select options in the Select Range Helper dialog box.
2. And then go to select ranges in your worksheet.
You can select ranges in the same worksheet or cross multiple worksheet with this utility.
Reset: It will reset (undo) your last selection.
Reset All: It will reset (undo) all selections.
Select multiple ranges without holding down the CTRL key in the same worksheet or cross multiple worksheets.
As in the following screenshots, you can quickly select multiple ranges in the Sheet 1 and Sheet 2 in the same time:
Supposing you have a range selected in your worksheet as follows:
You can quickly deselect some cells from the selected range with Deselect Cells option in the Select Range Helper.
For example, we can deselect cells from the range as:
You can use the Inverse Selection option to select a reverse range. For example:
You can use the Inverse Selection to get it as:
In a word, with using the Select Range Helper, you can make whatever types of selection in Excel easily. Please go to download and install the Kutools for Excel to have a free trial l from here.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoI want the date to increase by 1 on each sheet
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 7 years agoit is not working fine ...