Quickly select last cell of used range or last cell with data of last row or column in Excel
Kutools for Excel
In Excel, you can easily find out the selection of cells to the last used cell on the worksheet with shortcuts Ctrl+Shitf+End., but this way can't select the last cell. Of course, you can use some VBA macro to locate the last cell of the worksheet, but it must be not easy enough for most of you. Here, Kutools for Excel’s Select Last Cell feature can quickly select last cell of the used range, last cell with data of the last row or last cell with data of the last column at once click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools >> Select >> Select Last Cell. See screenshot:
With Select Last Cells utility, you can quickly find and locate the last used cell of the used range in active worksheet.
To active the worksheet you want to find the last cell of the used range, and click Kutools > Select > Select Last Cell > Last One. Then the last cell of the used range is selected. See screenshot:
To select the last cell with data of the last column, you can click Kutools > Select > Select Last Cell > Last Column. Then you can see the last cell with data of the last column is selected. See screenshot:
To select last cell with data of the last row, click Kutools > Select > Select Last Cell > Last Row. Then you can see the last cell with date of the last row is selected. See screenshot:
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.