Subscript all numbers in chemical equations correctly in Excel
Kutools for Excel
It may be tedious and troublesome for you to write the chemical formulas and equations correctly because of the subscripts in Excel. Normally, you need to format the numbers as subscript one by one, but, if you have Kutools for Excel, with its Subscript numbers in Chemical Formulas utility, it can detect which numbers should be made subscript in chemical equations and format them automatically.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
1. After installing Kutools for Excel, select the text strings that you want to subscript the numbers.
2. Then click Kutools > Text > Subscript numbers in Chemical Formulas, see screenshot:
3. And a dialog pops out to remind you the number of successfully converted cells, see screenshot:
4. Click OK to close it, and the numbers in the chemical equations have been detected and formatted as subscripts correctly as following screenshots shown:
Note: This operation supports Undo (Ctrl + Z).
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.