Synchronous select same cells in all worksheets of Excel
Kutools for Excel
If you want to force all worksheets of the active workbook to have the same selected range and upper left cell for viewing or editing the content of all worksheets in the same position, you may have to separately scroll each worksheet to the same position you want. Kutools for Excel's Synchronize Worksheets utility can easily select same range or cells in all worksheets.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus >> Worksheet >> Synchronize Worksheets. See screenshot:
1. Active a workbook and select a range that you want to use. In this example, I will select range A1:D7 of the current worksheet first, and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Worksheet > Synchronize Worksheets.
2. And then when you navigating between all worksheets, each worksheets will have same range being selected as shown in the below screenshots.
Note: This feature does not support all hidden worksheets, which will be automatically ignored.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.