Unhide all hidden workbook windows with one click in Excel
Kutools for Excel
If there are multiple workbooks which are hidden in Excel, you cannot unhide all these workbook windows with one click. You may have to unhide each of them separately. Kutools for Excel’s Unhide All Hidden Windows feature can save your time by quickly unhiding all hidden workbook windows with only one click.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words...
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum...
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns...
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Create Mailing List and Send Emails by Cell's Value...
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools > Show / Hide > Unhide All Hidden Windows. See screenshot:
Note: 5 windows in the bracket means there are five hidden workbooks.
- After applying Unhide All Hidden Windows, all workbook windows will be listed vertically or horizontally in the taskbar.
- This utility supports Undo, you can quickly unhide all hidden workbooks by pressing Undo (Ctrl+Z) immediately.
- You can hide all inactive workbooks with one click by using Kutools for Excel’s Hide Inactive Windows which stays in Show/Hide group.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.