Quickly hide and show column and row headers in current worksheet
Kutools for Excel
When you work on Excel workbook, sometimes, you may need to hide the column and row headers for certain purpose. The powerful tool – Kutools for Excel contains a simple feature can help you to quickly toggle between hiding and showing the column and row headers.
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
Click Kutools Plus>> Worksheet Design, and a new Design tab will appear in the ribbon, see screenshots:
1. Apply this utility by click Kutools Plus> Worksheet Design, and a Design tab will be displayed in the ribbon, see screenshot:
2. And then check or uncheck the Show Headers option in the View group to toggle showing and hiding column and row headers:
(1.) If you uncheck this Show Headers option, the column and row headers are hidden at once of the current worksheet, see screenshot:
(2.) If you check this option, the column and row headers will be displayed at once, see screenshot:
Note: This feature is only applied to the current worksheet. If you want to show or hide the column and row headers of all worksheets, you can use this View Options function.
The following tools can greatly save your time and money, which one is right for you?
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: More than 300 Advanced Functions for Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
The functionality described above is just one of 300 powerful functions of Kutools for Excel.
Designed for Excel(Office) 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and Office 365. Free download and use for 60 days.