How to save Word document as image (png, jpeg and so on)?
Saving Word document as image can make you transfer or read document much easier.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.
Step 1: Zoom in or out so that the whole document can be seen on the screen without scrolling up or down;
Step 2: Find and press the "Print Screen" key on your keyboard;
Step 3: click "Start" > "All Programs" > "Accessories" > "Paint";
Step 4: “Ctrl+v” to paste the screen shot picture;
Step 5: using the "select" tool to crop out what you don't want, leaving just the document.
Step 6: Save it as whatever type you want.
Kutools for Word can one click to save each page of document as image, and create HTML page of document at the same time.
Click Enterprise > Export Doc as Images, see screenshot:
1. Select a folder to export the document from Path.
2. Select the image type you want from Image Type.
3. Select the size you want from Image Size.
4. Check or uncheck to create HTML page or not.
5. Click Export will save each page of the document as images in the specific folder.
For more information, please visit: convert Word document as jpeg in Word.
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013