Quickly select all tables in a Word document
Kutools for Word
It is quite useful to select all tables when we want to unify all table style or delete all tables in word document at once. Normally we have to spend time selecting them one table after another manually. But with Kutools for Word’s Select Tables, we can quickly select all tables with only one click in Word.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Tables > Select Tables. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document as shown in the below screenshot which contains lots of tables and you want to quickly select all tables from the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Put the cursor out of any tables and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Tables.
2. In the popping out Kutools for Word dialog, click the OK button.
3. Then All tables will be selected as shown in the below screenshots.
Supposing you want to select all tables from a part of the document, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please select a part of the document which you want to select all tables.
2. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Tables.
3. In the popping out Kutools for Word dialog, click the OK button.
4. Then you will see all tables in the selection are selected at once.
- Quickly format diagonal headings and write diagonal text in tables in Word
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly Select Single Row Tables in Word
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...