Quickly select all tables in a Word document
Kutools for Word
It is quite useful to select all tables when we want to unify all table style or delete all tables in word document at once. Normally we have to spend time selecting them one table after another manually. But with Kutools for Word’s Select Tables, we can quickly select all tables with only one click in Word.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Click Kutools > Tables > Select Tables. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document as shown in the below screenshot which contains lots of tables and you want to quickly select all tables from the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Put the cursor out of any tables and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Tables.
2. All tables will be selected as shown in the below screenshots.
Supposing you want to select all tables from a part of the document, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please select a part of the document which you want to select all tables.
2. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Tables. See screenshots:
- Quickly format diagonal headings and write diagonal text in tables in Word
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly Select Single Row Tables in Word