Quickly select all tables in a Word document
Kutools for Word
It is quite useful to select all tables when we want to unify all table style or delete all tables in word document at once. Normally we have to spend time selecting them one table after another manually. But with Kutools for Word’s Select Tables, we can quickly select all tables with only one click in Word.
Click Kutools > Tables > Select Tables. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document as shown in the below screenshot which contains lots of tables and you want to quickly select all tables from the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Put the cursor out of any tables and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Tables.
2. In the popping out Kutools for Word dialog, click the OK button.
3. Then All tables will be selected as shown in the below screenshots.
Supposing you want to select all tables from a part of the document, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please select a part of the document which you want to select all tables.
2. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Tables.
3. In the popping out Kutools for Word dialog, click the OK button.
4. Then you will see all tables in the selection are selected at once.
- Quickly format diagonal headings and write diagonal text in tables in Word
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly Select Single Row Tables in Word
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.