Quickly insert or create a barcode into document in Word
Kutools for Word
You cannot insert a barcode into a document until you configure the appropriate policy for the library. If you want to insert or create a barcode into a document without configuring specific policy, you can quickly insert a barcode into document with Kutools for Word's Barcode utility in Word.
Click Kutools > Barcode > Barcode. See screenshot:
If you want to quickly insert or create a barcode into document without barcode policy in Word, you can get it done as follows:
1. Place the cursor to the position where you want to insert a barcode, and then applying this utility by clicking Kutools > Barcode > Barcode.
2. In the Insert Barcode dialog box, please specify the following settings as you need:
- Choose the barcode type you want to insert from the Barcode type drop down;
- Specify the width and height size separately for the inserted barcode;
- Then, enter the barcode number into the Barcode Number textbox
(1.) Check the Show barcode number option can help you to preview the barcode number from the Preview pane;
(2.) If you want to save and export the inserted barcode to image format, please check Save barcode as image option, and choose the destination for locating the barcode image.
3. After clicking Insert button, you will see the result as shown in the below screenshot.
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 6 years agoHi, I have just downloaded the trial version of Kutools as I am looking for a barcode facility for word. However, I can't find out where the barcode content comes from. It just seems to drop in the same dummy barcode all the time.