Quickly resize / compress all images or multiple images at once in Word
Kutools for Word
Users can manually resize images or pictures in the Word document one by one, but it’s really tedious. Kutools for Word’s Resize Images utility offers you an easier way to resize multiple images size at once.
Click Kutools Plus > Resize. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document with all images as shown in the following screenshot and you want to resize all images to 50% of their original size. You can get it done as follows:
1. Quickly apply the utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Resize > 50%.
2. Then you will see all images or pictures in the document have been sized to 50% of their original sizes. See screenshots:
If you want to quickly apply the size of one image to all other images in the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Select the image that you want to apply its image size to all other images in the document. See screenshot:
2. Then apply the utility by clicking Kutools Plus > Resize > Resize Images with Selection. You will see the results as shown in the below screenshots.
Beyond that, you can customize the size of all images in a document based on your needs. Such as fix all images by specified height and width, resize all images not exceed specified height and width, batch adjust the alignment of all images and so on.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Resize > Customize.
2. In the Customize dialog box, you can do as follows.
- For fixing all images by specified height and width, please select the Fixed size(inch) option in the Resize Images section, and then enter the certain height and width numbers based on your needs;
- For resizing all images not exceed specified height and width, choose the Not exceed(inch) option and then enter the certian height and width numbers;
- You can resize all images to a specified scale by selecting the Scale option and then entering a scale number into the Scaling box;
- For adjusting the alignment of all images in bulk, please check the Alignment box, and then choose one type of alignment as you need;
Note: The entering height and width numbers must less than 10.
3. Click the OK button to start resizing the imanges.
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 29 days agoThis doesn't seem to work for images in frames with captions. Are there any workarounds?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoI have had it to work before, but on this document it does not work 3 columns per page image mixed with text central to column