Quickly remove or delete all hyperlinks from text in Word
Kutools for Word
Normally when you need to remove or delete hyperlinks from document you may have to delete hyperlinks one by one in Word. Kutools for Word’s Remove hyperlinks utility can quickly remove all hyperlinks from text in the whole document or a part of the document and keep all texts and document formatting styles as original.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Old Look of Office 2003 Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Click Enterprise > Remove. See screenshot:
If you want to remove or delete all hyperlinks from text in the whole document as shown in the below screenshot, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Enterprise > Remove.
2. After clicking Remove, it will display a dialog window, please click OK.
Note: If you want to remove all hyperlinks from footnote and endnote, please check both the Include Footnote box and Include Endnote box.
3. After clicking OK, it will display a Hyperlink dialog to tell you how many hyperlinks have been removed from the whole document.
4. After clicking OK, you can see the results as shown in the below screenshots.
If you only want to remove or delete all hyperlinks from text in a part of the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Select a part of the document which you want to remove all hyperlinks from.
2. And then apply the utility by clicking Enterprise > Remove.
3. You will see the results as shown in the below screenshots.
- Quickly create multiple hyperlinks by inserting same address to all same texts in Word
- Quickly list all hyperlinks, remove all hyperlinks and manage all hyperlinks in Word
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 and Windows Vista;