Quickly remove or delete extra spaces between words in Microsoft Word
Kutools for Word
When we use Microsoft Word document, we cannot avoid facing with extra spaces existing between words in our document. When an article is too long, it’s too time-consuming to remove extra spaces manually. But now, with Kutools for Word’s Remove Extra Spaces utility, you can remove or delete all the extra spaces between words with one click.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
Click Kutools > Remove > Extra Spaces. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document with lots of extra spaces as shown in the below screenshot, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please open the document, and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Remove> Extra Spaces.
2. After clicking Extra Spaces, it will pop-up a window as shown in the below screenshot.
3. After clicking Yes button, you will see the extra spaces between words will be removed automatically. Please take a look at the below screenshots to know what has happened after applied this utility.
You can also quickly remove or delete all extra spaces between words from any parts of document in Microsoft Word. You can get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight and select a part of the document which you want to remove all extra spaces between words as shown in the below screenshot.
2. And then applying this utility by clicking Kutools > Remove > Extra Spaces. See screenshots:
Recommended Word Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done one-time processing in seconds.
- Insert multiple images across folders into Word document at once.
- Merge and combine multiple Word files across folders into one with your desired order.
- Split the current document into separate documents according to heading, section break or other criteria.
- Convert files between Doc and Docx, Docx and PDF, collection of tools for common conversions and selection, and so on...