Quickly remove or delete extra spaces between words in Microsoft Word
Kutools for Word
When we use Microsoft Word document, we cannot avoid facing with extra spaces existing between words in our document. When an article is too long, it’s too time-consuming to remove extra spaces manually. But now, with Kutools for Word’s Remove Extra Spaces utility, you can remove or delete all the extra spaces between words with one click.
Click Kutools > Remove > Extra Spaces. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a document with lots of extra spaces as shown in the below screenshot, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please open the document, and then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Remove> Extra Spaces.
2. After clicking Extra Spaces, it will pop-up a window as shown in the below screenshot.
3. After clicking Yes button, you will see the extra spaces between words will be removed automatically. Please take a look at the below screenshots to know what has happened after applied this utility.
You can also quickly remove or delete all extra spaces between words from any parts of document in Microsoft Word. You can get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight and select a part of the document which you want to remove all extra spaces between words as shown in the below screenshot.
2. And then applying this utility by clicking Kutools > Remove > Extra Spaces. See screenshots:
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Word - Elevate Your Word Experience with Over 100 Remarkable Features!
Dive into the highlighted features below or click here to explore the full power of Kutools for Word.
➕ Creative Inserts: Insert Thousand Separators / Check Boxes / Radio Buttons / QR Code / Barcode / Diagonal Line Table / Equation Caption / Image Caption / Table Caption / Multiple Pictures / Discover more in our Insert Group
Transform your Word tasks with Kutools. 👉 Download with 30-day trial Now 🚀.