Easily export selected ranges/pages to a new file in Word
Kutools for Word
In Word，you can export the whole document to PDF, plain text or other types of file. But if you want to only export the selected ranges or pages of Word document to a new file, there is no built-in function can handle it. However, the Export Range to File utility in Kutools for Word can help you export the ranges you selected to a new file as Word/PDF/Text/HTML or other types.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Word
1. Enable the document you want to export its range to a new file, click Kutools Plus > Export/Import > Export Range to File.
2. In the Export Range to File dialog, do as these:
1) Choose a folder to place the new file;
2) Choose one type you want to export as in File Type section;
3) Choose the file options as you need in File Options section;
4) Check or uncheck Open the file after exporting checkbox as you need.
3. Click Ok, a dialog pops out to remind you name the exported file.
4. Click Ok. Then the exported new file will be opened if you check Open the file after exporting checkbox in step 2.
Kutools for Word gathers more than 100 powerful features and tools for Microsoft Word. Free to try with no limitation in 60 days. Download the free trial now!
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2021 - 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 10 / 11 and Windows Vista;