Quickly remove or delete all endnotes from document in Word
Do you need to delete all endnotes in a Word document? It may be a time-consuming operation, if you are going to delete all endnotes one by one. The Remove Endnotes utility of Kutools for Word is designed to solve this problem. This utility can easily remove all endnotes from the whole document or a part of the document with only one click.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10. Read more...
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Classic Menus and Toolbars of Office 2003/XP/2000 Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. Read more...
Click Kutools > More> Remove Endnotes. See screenshot:
If you want to remove or delete all endnotes from whole document as shown in the below screenshot in Word, you can quickly get it done as follows:
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Kutools > More > Remove Endnotes.
2. After the click, it will remove all endnotes from the document. See the screenshots:
If you just want to remove all endnotes from a part of the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight and select a part of the document first, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > More > Remove Endnotes.
2. It will only remove all endnotes from the selection. See the screenshot:
- Quickly remove all footnotes from document in Word
- Quickly remove all pictures from document in Word
- Quickly remove all hidden data or text from document in Word
- Quickly remove all Macros from Word
This is only one tool of Kutools for Word
Kutools for Word frees you from performing time-consuming operations in Word;
With bundles of handy tools for Word 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365;
Easy to use and install in Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Vista;