Quickly select table which spreads more than one page in Word
It is a waste of time to select a table which spreads more than one page, but by applying the utility Next Across Pages Table in Kutools for Word will save time with one click.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10. Read more...
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Classic Menus and Toolbars of Office 2003/XP/2000 Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. Read more...
Click Kutools > Tables> Next Across Pages Table. See screenshot:
Supposing you have a table which spreads more than one page in the current document as shown as in the below and you want to select it quickly, you can get it done by follow steps.
1. Please put the cursor on the page which the table’s first row in, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools>Tables> Next Across Pages Table.
2. It will select the across page table. See the following screenshots.
- Quickly select all tables in a Word document
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly select all single row tables in Word
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013