Quickly select all single cell tables in Word
If you want to quickly delete or remove all single cell tables from document in Word, the simplest way must be you can quickly select all singe cell tables from the document first. With applying the utility Select Single Cell Tables in Kutools for Word, selecting all single cells tables from a Word document which contains various kinds of tables will be much easier than ever.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10. Read more...
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Classic Menus and Toolbars of Office 2003/XP/2000 Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. Read more...
Click Kutools > Tables > Select Single Cell Tables. See screenshots:
Supposing you have a document as shown in the below screenshot which contains lots of tables and you just want to quickly select all single cell tables from the whole document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please put the cursor out of any tables, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Tables > Select Single Row Tables.
2. It will select all the single row tables. See the following screenshot.
If you only want to select all single cell tables from a part of the document, you can get it done as follows:
1. Please highlight and select a part of document, and then apply the utility by clicking Kutools >Tables > Select Single Cell Tables.
2. It will select all the single cell tables from the selection. See the following screenshots.
- Quickly select all tables in a Word document
- Quickly Remove Empty Rows and Columns of Tables in Word
- Quickly select table which spreads more than one page in Word
Kutools for Word
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Word 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013