How to quickly convert between dollars, pounds, euros in Excel?
For example you have a table listing some income and expenses in US dollar, and you want to convert them in Euros or Pounds, or vice verse. Which ways will you apply? There are several easy options for you to solve this problem:
An example may be easy to understand. Now we will guide you to convert the US dollars to Euros and Pounds with following table.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10. Read more...
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Classic Menus and Toolbars of Office 2003/XP/2000 Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013. Read more...
The most common way is to find out the exchange rate between two currencies. Take converting dollars to euros for example, you can do it with following steps:
1. Search the exchange rate between US dollar and euros, and the current exchange rate is 1 US Dollar = 0.803988 Euros at present.
2. In Cell B2 enter the formula =A2*0.803988, and press the Enter key.
3. Click the Cell B2, and drag the Fill Handle to copy this formula to the B3:B10. Then you will get all money in Euros in Column B.
4. You can also convert the US Dollars to UK Pounds, UK Pounds to Euros, UK Pounds to US Dollars, Euros to UK Pounds, and Euros to US Dollars easily with this way.
Is it boring to search for the exchange rates every time when you need to convert currencies? There are so many currencies, and exchange rates between these currencies changes all the time. It's hard to get the exchange rates. Please do not worry about it, Kutools for Excel's Currency Conversion tool can help you get the latest exchange rates between any kinds of currencies, and help you convert between them quickly.
Kutools for Excel includes more than 120 handy Excel tools. Free to try with no limitation in 30 days. Get it Now.
Step 1: Click the Kutools >> Operation >> Currency Conversion.
Step 2: In the Currency Conversion, specify the settings as following:
- Check a Range option;
- Select Source range and Result range;
- Select right currencies in the currency list. In this case, select U.S. Dollar in the left currency list, and select Euro in the right currency list.
- Click the Get Latest rates button.
Step 3: Click OK.
Then you will see all money in US dollars are converted to Euros, and inputted in the selected Result range.
Kutools for Excel's Currency Conversion tools brings you a quick way to convert more than 50 currencies in your Excel by using the latest exchange rates from the reliable Internet web site. You can easily convert a single value or volume values from a range cells with current exchange rates. Click to know more…