How to insert multiple hyperlinks in a cell/many cells in Excel?
As we all known, in Excel there is only one hyperlink can be inserted into a cell by default. But sometimes, we need to insert two or more hyperlinks into a cell. How to insert multiple hyperlinks in a cell in Excel? And how to batch insert multiple hyperlinks for many cells in Excel? You can get it done as follows:
For removing multiple hyperlinks in a selected range, Kutools for Excel’s Delete Hyperlinks utility can help you archive with just one click. This utility can also delete all hyperlinks in active sheet, selected sheets, or active workbook with just one click. See screenshot below:
Recommended Productivity SoftwareOffice Tab: Use tabbed interface in Office as the use of web browser Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: Adds 120 powerful new features to Excel. Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Save two hours every day!
Classic Menu for Office: Brings back your familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013 (includes Office 365).
1. Click Insert in the ribbon, and then click Shape, then you can select a rectangle shape.
2. Drawing a rectangle in the text that you want to insert hyperlink. And the rectangle will shade the text. See screenshot:
3. Then click the rectangle and right-click, and choose the Format Shape from the menu, and then a Format Shape dialog box will pop out. Click Fill in the left pane, and check No fill in the right pane. See screenshot:
4. Go on clicking Line Color in the left pane, and check No line in the right pane.
5. Then click Close button. And the rectangle has been changed transparently. See screenshot:
6. Put the cursor at the transparent rectangle, and right-click, choose Hyperlink from the menu, and then you can specify the file or enter the address to be hyperlinked.
With this method, repeat the above steps, you can insert the second or multiple hyperlinks into an Excel cell.
Sometimes, you many add multiple hyperlinks for many cells. If you have listed some hyperlinks in Excel already, you can apply Kutools for Excel's Convert Hyperlinks utility to add these hyperlinks for specified cells easily.
1. Click the Kutools > Links > Convert Hyperlinks.
2. In the opening Convert Hyperlinks dialog box, you need to:
(1) Check the Cell content replace hyperlinks address option;
(2) In the Input range box, select the Browse button and specify the range of hyperlinks;
(3) In the Result range, select the Browse button and specify the first cell of string range that you will add hyperlinks for.
3. Click the Ok button.
Then you will see all hyperlinks are added for corresponding cells at once.
4. It's optional for you to delete the hyperlinks range.
Is your problem solved?
Recommended Productivity Tools
Office Tab: Using handy tabs in your Office, as the way of Chrome, Firefox and New Internet Explorer.
Kutools for Excel: 120 powerful new functions for Excel, Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Save two hours every day!
Classic Menu for Office: Bring back familiar menus to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 365, as if it were Office 2000 and 2003.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
More than 120 powerful advanced functions which designed for Excel:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...