How to insert multiple hyperlinks in a cell/many cells in Excel?
As we all known, in Excel there is only one hyperlink can be inserted into a cell by default. But sometimes, we need to insert two or more hyperlinks into a cell. How to insert multiple hyperlinks in a cell in Excel? And how to batch insert multiple hyperlinks for many cells in Excel? You can get it done as follows:
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel
Office Tab: Bring powerful tabs to Office (include Excel), just like Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Save you half the time, and reduce thousands of mouse clicks for you. 30-day Unlimited Free Trial
Kutools for Excel: Save 71% of your time and solve 82% Excel problems for you. 300+ advanced tools designed for 1500+ work scenario, make Excel much easy and increase productivity immediately.60-day Unlimited Free Trial
1. Click Insert in the ribbon, and then click Shape, then you can select a rectangle shape.
2. Drawing a rectangle in the text that you want to insert hyperlink. And the rectangle will shade the text. See screenshot:
3. Then click the rectangle and right-click, and choose the Format Shape from the menu, and then a Format Shape dialog box will pop out. Click Fill in the left pane, and check No fill in the right pane. See screenshot:
4. Go on clicking Line Color in the left pane, and check No line in the right pane.
5. Then click Close button. And the rectangle has been changed transparently. See screenshot:
6. Put the cursor at the transparent rectangle, and right-click, choose Hyperlink from the menu, and then you can specify the file or enter the address to be hyperlinked.
With this method, repeat the above steps, you can insert the second or multiple hyperlinks into an Excel cell.
Sometimes, you many add multiple hyperlinks for many cells. If you have listed some hyperlinks in Excel already, you can apply Kutools for Excel's Convert Hyperlinks utility to add these hyperlinks for specified cells easily.
Kutools for Excel - Combines more than 300 Advanced Functions and Tools for Microsoft Excel
1. Click the Kutools > Links > Convert Hyperlinks.
2. In the opening Convert Hyperlinks dialog box, you need to:
(1) Check the Cell content replace hyperlinks address option;
(2) In the Input range box, select the Browse button and specify the range of hyperlinks;
(3) In the Result range, select the Browse button and specify the first cell of string range that you will add hyperlinks for.
3. Click the Ok button. Then you will see all hyperlinks are added for corresponding cells at once.
4. It's optional for you to delete the hyperlinks range.
Recommended Productivity Tools
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 25 days agois there any option available in excel for insertion/ replacement of cell reference in multiple links at once????
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThank you. It's so helpful.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThank you. Your instructions are clear.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThat is a fantastic idea! Way less hassle than making small pictures of each letter/word and inserting them into the cell... derp.