How to quickly delete multiple checkboxes in Excel?
Maybe you have a worksheet with a lot of checkboxes, and now you want to delete them. Except for removing them one by one manually, are there any fast ways to delete them?
Go To command can select many types of control including the checkboxes, if your worksheet has only checkboxes control object, the method can help you select the multiple checkboxes and delete them at once.
1. Click Home > Find & Select > Go To Special, and a Go To Special dialog box will appear. See screenshot:
2. Then choose the Objects option from the Select. Click OK.
3. And all of the checkboxes have been selected, and then press Delete key on the keyboard.
4. All of the checkboxes will be deleted.
Note: If there are other objects in the same worksheet, this method will delete them as well.
With the Select Objects function, you can also select the checkboxes.
1. Click Home > Find & Select > Select Objects. See screenshot:
2. Then select the range that contains the checkboxes you want to select. See screenshot:
3. And then press Delete key on the keyboard. And the checkboxes will be removed.
Note: if the range contains other objects, it will select the other objects.
The following short VBA code also can remove the multiple checkboxes. Please do as the following steps:
1. Click Developer > Visual Basic, a new Microsoft Visual Basic for applications window will be displayed, click Insert > Module, and input the following code into the Module:
On Error Resume Next
2. Then click button to execute the code. And all of the checkboxes have been deleted.