How to unhide all worksheets & sheets in Excel?
This article provides ways to unhide all hidden sheets & worksheets in Excel step by step.
Classic Menu for Office: Bring Back Old Look to Office 2010 and 2013 (includes Office 365).
Office Tab: Bring Tabbed Editing and Browsing Features to Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer 8/9/10.
There are two ways to hide all hidden worksheets one by one.
Method 1. Show all hidden worksheets with Format
1. Click Home > Format > Hide & Unhide > Unhide Sheet. See screenshot:
2. And all of the hidden worksheets have been list in the Unhide dialog box, then select the worksheet you want to show.
3. And then click OK, the selected hidden sheet will be display. If you want to show other sheets, please repeat the above steps.
Method 2. Show all hidden worksheets with right click.
1.Put the cursor on one of the worksheets which in the same workbook with the hidden worksheet and right click. See screenshot:
2. And all of the hidden worksheets have been list in the Unhide dialog box, then select the worksheet you want to show. See screenshot:
3. And then click OK, the selected hidden sheet will be displayed.
Note: Unhide all hidden worksheets is not as simple as it can be while there are hundreds of hidden sheets need to be unhide. You may have to click the mouse for hundreds of times for repeating the operations. If you would like to get an easier way, please make it according to the procedures that the following methods provides.
The following short VBA code also can help you display all of the hidden sheets at the same time.
1. Hold down the Alt + F11 keys in Excel, and it opens the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
2. Click Insert > Module, and paste the following macro in the Module Window.
Dim ws As Worksheet
For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
ws.Visible = xlSheetVisible
3. Press the F5 key to run this macro. And the hidden sheets will be displayed at once.
Kutools for Excel’s Unhide All Sheets could help you display all of the hidden sheets quickly and easily.
After installing Kutools for Excel, apply Unhide All Sheets according to these steps:
1. Please apply the utility by clicking Kutools > Show / Hide > Unhide All Sheets, see screenshot:
2. And all of the hidden sheets have been shown at once. See screenshots:
Note: The number displaying after the function indicates the number of hidden worksheets in your workbook. If there is no hidden worksheet, the function will turns gray and cannot be clicked.
- Hide other sheets
- Hide other workbooks
- Unhide all hidden workbooks
- Show hidden ranges (columns and rows)