How to send an email on behalf of other people in Outlook?
When someone is out of office or at vacation without computer, and he needs to send or reply an email as soon as possible. After giving you a permission of sending this email on behalf of him, you can do the sending in your Outlook. The following instructions will show you how to send on behalf of other people.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010 and 2013.
1. Create a new message by clicking New Email icon in Home tab. On the message editor window, if you cannot see the From button, go to Options tab, click on From icon to show it.
2. Click From > Other E-mail Address
3. In Send From Other E-mail Address dialog, type the sender’s email address in the blank field. Or click From button to select it if this sender’s email address was saved in you address book.
4. After clicking From button, select the sender from the Choose Sender: Contacts dialog, and then click OK button.
5. It will turn to the previous dialog, click OK button.
6. Now you can see the email address is changed. Compose your message, then Send it.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!