Auto send recurring emails periodically in Outlook quickly and easily
Kutools for Outlook
Recurring emails means the messages that are supposed to be sent automatically and periodically based on the user defined settings. It may be somewhat troublesome for you to schedule a recurring email in outlook, normally, you should create an appointment and then apply the VBA code to trigger it. But, if you have Kutools for Outlook, with its Schedule Auto Send feature, you can easily create multiple recurring emails, and schedule these messages to send regularly at daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly intervals you set.
To create recurring emails and send them periodically, please do with the following steps:
1. Click Kutools > Schedule Auto Send > Enable to enable this feature, see screenshot:
2. The Manage Auto Send Schedule dialog pops up, click the New button, see screenshot:
3. And then, a new Message window will be displayed. Specify the recipients, subject, etc. into the header fields as you need, and then compose the message body, see screenshot:
4. Then, click Kutools Recurring > Recurrence to set the time intervals, see screenshot:
5. In the popped out Emails Recurrence dialog box, please specify the Recurring time, Recurrence pattern and Range of recurrence, see screenshot:
- 1). You can set the time interval as daily, weekly, monthly or yearly as you need;
- 2). You can also set the recurrence period end by certain date, end after Nth occurrences, or no end date at all.
6. After you have finished configuring your recurring message, please click Save & Close button, this recurring message will be saved in Outlook.
7. From now on, every time when the specified date and time is reached, the message will be sent to the recipients automatically.
Note: If you want to create more recurring messages at difference times, you just need to click Kutools > Schedule Auto Send > Manage Auto Send Schedule to create other recurring email as you need.
Apart from creating new recurring emails, if you want to manage the multiple recurring messages you already created, you also can go to the Manage Auto Send Schedule window to edit, enable, disable or delete those recurring messages as you need.
1. Click Kutools > Schedule Auto Send > Manage Auto Send Schedule, see screenshot:
2. In the Manage Auto Send Schedule window, the information of your created recurring messages is listed in the list box, you can check or uncheck the checkbox to enable or disable the recurring message as you need.
- New: Click this button to create new recurring message;
- Edit: Click this button to edit the selected recurring message;
- Delete: Click this button to remove the selected recurring message;
- Log: Click this button to go to the Kutools Logs window to check the sending history.
1. If you want to disable this feature, just click Kutools > Schedule Auto Send > Enable to cancel the check mark before it. And in the following prompt box, click OK button to disable this utility.
2. Check the checkbox beside Enable to enable all rules, or click again to disable all rules.
3. It supports Ctrl or Shift keys to select multiple rules, and use right-click menu to batch delete the selected rules.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.