Auto send recurring emails periodically in Outlook quickly and easily
Kutools for Outlook
Recurring emails means the messages that are supposed to be sent automatically and periodically based on the user defined settings. It may be somewhat troublesome for you to schedule a recurring email in outlook, normally, you should create an appointment and then apply the VBA code to trigger it. But, if you have Kutools for Outlook, with its Schedule auto send feature, you can easily create multiple recurring emails, and schedule these messages to send regularly at daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly intervals you set.
To create recurring emails and send them periodically, please do with the following steps:
1. Click Kutools > Schedule auto send > Enable to enable this feature, see screenshot:
2. In the popped out prompt box, click OK button, see screenshot:
3. And then, a new Message window will be displayed if you apply this feature first time. Specify the recipients, subject, etc. into the header fields as you need, and then compose the message body, see screenshot:
4. Then, click Kutools Recurring > Recurrence to set the time intervals, see screenshot:
5. In the popped out Emails Recurrence dialog box, please select a starting date and sending time, specify the recurrence options as you need, see screenshot:
- 1). You can set the time interval as daily, weekly, monthly or yearly as you need;
- 2). You can also set the recurrence period end by certain date, end after x occurrences or no end date at all.
6. After you have finished configuring your recurring message, please click Save & Close button, this recurring message will be saved in Outlook.
7. From now on, every time when the specified date and time is reached, the message will be sent to the recipients automatically.
If you want to create multiple recurring messages at difference times, you just need to click Kutools > Schedule auto send > Create auto send schedule to create other recurring email as you need.
If you have created multiple recurring messages, to manage these emails, you can go to the Manage auto send schedule window to edit, enable, disable or delete the recurring messages as you need.
1. Click Kutools > Schedule auto send > Manage auto send schedule, see screenshot:
2. In the Manage auto send schedule window, the information of your created recurring messages is listed in the list box, you can check or uncheck the checkbox to enable or disable the recurring message as you need.
- New: Click this button to create new recurring message;
- Edit: Click this button to edit the selected recurring message;
- Delete: Click this button to remove the selected recurring message;
- Log: Click this button to go to the Kutools Logs window to check the sending history.
Note: If you want to disable this feature, just click Kutools > Schedule auto send > Enable to cancel the check mark before it.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 18 days agoAfter choosing a recurrence date, the tab Kutools Recurrencing got hidden
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 months agoThis feature appears to have vanished? Even the add just before the comments with the images of the two ribbons shows it is no longer there. Don't waste your money on this add-in, it really really sucks.