Easily block multiple senders at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally you can only add an email address to Block Sender list per time in Excel. Kutools for Outlook’s Block Senders utility which can help you easily add multiple email addresses into Block Sender list at once. Kutools for Outlook's Junk Email Filter will filter emails based on the Block Sender list when receiving emails. All emails from Block Senders will be filtered into Junk email folder by Junk Email Filter.
You can easily add multiple senders into block sender list and filter their emails as junk when receiving them in Outlook as follows.
1. Hold the Ctrl key to select the multiple emails which you want to add their senders into block sender list. And then apply utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Block Senders. See screenshot:
2. Now the Block Senders dialog box comes out and remind you all senders of selected emails have been added into the blocked sender list. Click the OK button to close it.
Please note that emails of block sender list will not be filtered as junk when receiving emails until you have to enable the Junk Email Filter by clicking Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter, and then click OK in the following prompt box. See screenshot:
You can easily customize and manage block sender list within Junk Email Filter Manager as follows.
1. Please open the Rule Manager by clicking Kutools > Junk > Rule Manager. See screenshot:
2. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, there is a Block Sender list. You can easily manage the block sender list by adding more senders, customizing senders or removing senders.
1.You can quickly add one sender into the Block Sender list, please right-click on the email that you want to add its sender into Block Sender list, and select Junk (Kutools) > Block Senders. See screenshot:
2. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, there are some example rules which can help you to understand how to create rules you need.
3. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, check the Treat subject-less-free messages as spam option can help you to block all receiving emails as junk emails which have not subjects.
4. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, if your rule conditions are too long, you can check Display the rule description inline wrap option to make the rule inline wrap.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.