Easily block multiple senders at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Normally you can only add an email address to Block Sender list per time in Excel. Kutools for Outlook’s Block Senders utility can help you easily add multiple email addresses into Block Sender list at once. Kutools for Outlook's Junk Email Filter will filter emails based on the Block Sender list when receiving emails. All emails from Block Senders will be filtered into Junk email folder by Junk Email Filter.
You can easily add multiple senders into block sender list and filter their emails as junk when receiving them in Outlook as follows.
1. Hold down the Ctrl key to select the emails which you want to add their senders into block sender list. And then apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Junk > Block Senders. See screenshot:
2. Now the Block Senders dialog box comes out and remind you all senders of selected emails have been added into the blocked sender list. Click the OK button to close it.
Please note that emails of block sender list will not be filtered as junk when receiving emails until you have to enable the Junk Email Filter by clicking Kutools > Junk > Enable Junk Email Filter, and then click OK in the following prompt box. See screenshot:
You can easily customize and manage block sender list within Junk Email Filter Manager as follows.
1. Please open the Rule Manager by clicking Kutools > Junk > Rule Manager. See screenshot:
2. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, there is a Block Sender item. You can easily manage the block sender item by adding more senders, customizing senders or removing senders, please select the item of Block Sender, and then click Edit button, see screenshot:
3. Then, in the Junk Rule Wizard, you can change the criteria and sender addresses by clicking the underlined value, see screenshot:
4. After getting into the Text Contains dialog box, you can add new senders, edit the original senders or delete the unwanted senders as you need. if you want to add new senders to block, just click New button, and in the popped out Search Text box, type the address that you want to block, and then click Add button to add it into the block list, then, click OK > OK to return to the Junk Rule Wizard window. See screenshot:
5. After modifying the conditions you need, click Next button, see screenshot:
6. In the next Junk Rule Wizard window, set the exceptions you need, if you want to skip this step, please click Next button directly, see screenshot:
7. In the last Junk Rule Wizard window, specify the rule name, rule notes and other options you need, and click Ok button at last, see screenshot:
8. Then it returns to the Junk Email Filter Manager dialog, and you can see the underlined senders have been changed based on your modifications. Remain the Block Sender rule ticked, and click OK to finish all the settings and close the dialog.
1.You can quickly add the sender of an email into the Block Sender list by right-clicking on the email, selecting Junk (Kutools) > Block Senders. See screenshot:
2. Check the checkbox beside Enable to enable all rules.
3. It supports Ctrl or Shift keys to select multiple rules, and use right-click menu to batch copy or delete the selected rules.
4. If you do not edit the remark in the last step of the wizard, it will show parts of rules in the rule list, but the remark keeps empty in fact.
5. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, there are some example rules which can help you to understand how to create rules you need.
6. In the Junk Email Filter Manager, if your rule conditions are too long, you can check Display the rule description inline wrap option to make the rule inline wrap.
7. If you have created multiple rules into the Junk Email Filter Manager, these rules will be executed from the top down. For example, if the email complies with the first rule, this email will be moved to the Junk folder, and the following second, third rule are not executed. If the email complies with the first rule to stay in the inbox, but in accordance with the second rule, it will be moved to the spam folder.
8.If you have set the Stop processing other rules option from the Junk Rule Wizard for the first rule, the other rules will not be executed when the first rule execute.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.