Easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Most of the time, you need to reply to multiple received emails with same content. With Outlook build-in function, you need to create rules for achieving this purpose, but that’s too time-consuming. Now, with the Reply Multiple Mails utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once without manually creating emails one by one or creating complex and time consuming rules.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Reply Multiple Mails utility, you can easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once in Outlook as follows.
1. Click to select the multiple received emails by holding Ctrl key simultaneously.
Note: If you want to reply to all received emails in a specific folder, please open the folder and then press Ctrl + A keys on the keyboard to select all emails at once.
2. Then please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Reply. See screenshot:
3. Then a Reply Multi Selected Emails dialog pops up. By default, there is text as shown in the below screenshot. If you don’t need the default reply text, please remove it and type your own reply content in the Reply Text textbox. And then click Reply button. See screenshot:
4. After clicking Reply button, there will be a progress bar showing in the dialog.
5. The Reply Multi Selected Emails dialog will be closed automatically after finishing replying all selected emails.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 months agoI would like to know if kutools has the option to disable the folder creation for the bulck dettach option as it is quite annoying to have thousands of single folders created, I just need the documents downloaded there nothing else.