Easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Most of the time, you need to reply to multiple received emails with same content. With Outlook build-in function, you need to create rules for achieving this purpose, but that’s too time-consuming. Now, with the Bulk Reply utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once without manually creating emails one by one or creating complex and time consuming rules.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Bulk Reply utility, you can easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once in Outlook as follows.
1. To apply the Bulk Reply utility, please click Kutools > Bulk Reply > Create & Manage Reply Template. See screenshot:
2. In the popping up Create & Manage Reply Templates window, please click the button to open the Create dialog box. In the Create dialog box, type a name in the name box and then click the OK button to create a new reply template. See screenshot:
3. Now you need to compose the body of the reply email. While composing the email body, you can format your body text by selecting the content and choosing any text format in the text format bar as you need, and then click the OK button to save the new reply template. See screenshot:
4. Click to select the multiple received emails by holding Ctrl key simultaneously.
Note: If you want to reply to all received emails in a specific folder, please open the folder and then press Ctrl + A keys on the keyboard to select all emails at once.
5. All created reply templates are listed on the Ribbon under Kutools tab. You can see all the reply templates by clicking Kutools > Bulk Reply and then choose your needed reply template from the drop-down list.
You can click the Reply button to bulk reply to the senders of the selected emails. Or you can click the Reply All button to bulk reply to the senders, Cc recipients, and Bcc recipients of the selected emails.
- 1) You can edit the name of a created reply template by selecting the template and then clicking the Rename button in the Create & Manage Reply Template window. See screenshot:
- 2) You can delete a created reply template by selecting it and then clicking the delete button as below screenshot shown.
- 3) Click Settings button to open the Options dialog box. In the Options dialog box, you can check or uncheck the Move the selected emails to specified folder after replying option. This option helps to move the selected emails to a specified folder after replying.
If you choose the Always ask for folder option, after replying emails with the Bulk Reply feature, a Select Folder dialog box will pop up for you to choose a folder to save the selected emails.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.