Easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
Most of the time, you need to reply to multiple received emails with same content. With Outlook build-in function, you need to create rules for achieving this purpose, but that’s too time-consuming. Now, with the Bulk Reply utility of Kutools for Outlook, you can easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once without manually creating emails one by one or creating complex and time consuming rules.
With Kutools for Outlook’s Bulk Reply utility, you can easily mass reply to multiple received emails at once in Outlook as follows.
1. Click to select the multiple received emails by holding Ctrl key simultaneously.
Note: If you want to reply to all received emails in a specific folder, please open the folder and then press Ctrl + A keys on the keyboard to select all emails at once.
2. Then please apply this utility by clicking Kutools > Bulk Reply > Create & manage reply template. See screenshot:
3. In the popping up Create & manage reply template window, please click the button to open the Create dialog box. In the Create dialog box, type a name in the name box and then click the OK button to create a new reply template. See screenshot:
4. Now you need to compose the body of the reply email. While composing the email body, you can format your body text by selecting the content and choosing any text format in the text format bar as you need, and then click the Reply button to reply all selected emails at once. See screenshot:
- 1) You can edit the name of a created reply template by selecting the template and then clicking the Rename button in the Create & manage reply template window. See screenshot:
- 2) You can delete a created reply template by selecting it and then clicking the delete button as below screenshot shown.
- 3) Click Settings button to open the Options dialog box. In the Options dialog box, there are three options as the below screenshot shown:
You can choose or create a new folder to save all selected emails after replying by clicking Other Folder and then specify or create a folder in the Select Folder dialog box.
If you choose the Always ask for folder option, after replying emails with the Bulk Reply feature, a Select Folder dialog box will pop up for you to choose a folder to save the selected emails.
3.2) Open reply template before sending: After checking this option, when choosing a reply template from the Bulk Reply drop-down list, the corresponding template window will pop up, you can preview or modify the reply text as you need before sending.
3.3) Reply All: If you want to reply to the senders and all other recipients of selected messages at the same time, please check this Reply All option.
- 4) All created reply templates will be listed on the Ribbon under Kutools tab. You can easily reply multiple emails with a specified template by clicking Kutools > Bulk Reply and then choose your needed reply template from the drop-down list. See screenshot:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoI would like to know if kutools has the option to disable the folder creation for the bulck dettach option as it is quite annoying to have thousands of single folders created, I just need the documents downloaded there nothing else.