Advanced search email and save custom search in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In Outlook, the job on searching emails with multiple criteria, such as searching by sender, body contents, subjects and so on in thousands of emails across multiple accounts will take place frequently. Here, the Advanced Search utility of Kutools for Outlook, supports searching emails based on multiple keywords, and supports to save the searching queries for you using next time. Demo
Applying this utility by clicking Kutools > Advanced Search.
Set multiple criteria
1. In the Email view, click Kutools > Advanced Search to display the Advanced Search pane.
2. In the Advanced Search pane, you can choose the search scope firstly, there are five options provided for you in the Search scope drop-down list.
3. Then you can specify your searching criteria in the Advanced Search Pane. Supposing here I want to find the emails that are from firstname.lastname@example.org, and body contents contain comment, and the received date is between 1/1/2018 to 10/1/2019. Here, I will set the search queries as below:
1) Click More Criteria button to add the search queries one by one as you need.
2) Then specify search criteria as your need.
<1> In the From field, you can use the email addresses from your current message, use the email addresses from your address book, or you also can use the extract pen to extract the address in the body of an email.
<2> In the Body field, you can type the text you want to search into the textbox, or also can use the extract pen to extract the selected text in the email to the textbox.
<3> In the Received field, you can specify the date range as today, this month, last month, etc. If you want to specify dates between two dates, choose Custom from the drop-down list, then type the dates.
4. Click Search Now button. Then all the emails matching with these criteria will list in the List pane.
Save the search queries
After you set the search queries, click Save current scenario button.
In the popping Kutools for Outlook dialog, type a name for this scenario, then click OK.
From now on, you can reuse the searching criteria by clicking Open save scenario button to select one scenario as you need.
: Current scenario save as icon, you can click this to save current search criteria to a new scenario.
: Create new scenario icon, click it to create a new blank scenario.
: More criteria icon, same as More criteria button, click it to display all criteria you can add to use.
: Scenario Management icon, click it to open the Advanced Find-Scenario Management dialog, you can manage all scenarios you created, such as move order, rename and delete.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.