How to add an appointment to two/multiple calendars in Outlook?
In general, a new appointment will be saved into the currently opening calendar in Outlook. But now, you want to save an appointment into your own calendar and the public calendar, any ideas? This article will introduce two solutions to add an appointment into two or multiple calendars easily.
If you are going to add an appointment into the default calendar and another non-default calendar, you can apply the Copy to My Calendar feature to achieve it easily.
1. In the Calendar view, open the non-default calendar which you will add the appointment to, and click Home > New Appointment to create a new appointment.
2. Now the Appointment window opens. Compose the appointment as you need, and save the appointment with pressing Ctrl + S keys simultaneously (or clicking the Save button on the Quick Access Toolbar).
3. Go ahead to click Appointment > Copy to My Calendar.
And now the new appointment has been added into the currently opening calendar and the default calendar. See screenshot:
Note: If you have created the appointment in the non-default calendar already, please double click to open it, and then click Appointment > Copy to My Calendar to add it to the default calendar.
If you want to add an appointment to two or multiple non-default calendars, you can get it done with the help of Ctrl key.
1. In the Calendar view, create a new appointment, save and close it, or click to select an existing appointment.
2. Holding the Ctrl key, drag and drop the selected appointment until the destination calendar is highlighted on the Navigation pane. See screenshot:
Now the appointment has been copied to the destination calendar already as below screenshot shown.
3. Repeat above Step 2 to copy the appointment to other calendars as you need.
Recommended Productivity Tools
- Complicated and repeated operations can be done a one-time processing in seconds.
- Forward multiple emails individually with one-click, and auto forward by rules.
- Auto CC/BCC every sending email and easy for customizing rules, and auto reply without requiring exchange server.
- Powerful junk emails filter, remove duplicate emails, reply with attachment, bunch of one-click operations, and so on...
- 60-day unlimited free trial. 60-day money back guarantee. 2 years free upgrade and support. Buy once, use forever.