How to add an appointment to two/multiple calendars in Outlook?
In general, a new appointment will be saved into the currently opening calendar in Outlook. But now, you want to save an appointment into your own calendar and the public calendar, any ideas? This article will introduce two solutions to add an appointment into two or multiple calendars easily.
- Add an appointment to two calendars with Copy to My Calendar feature
- Add an appointment to two/multiple calendars with hotkeys
If you are going to add an appointment into the default calendar and another non-default calendar, you can apply the Copy to My Calendar feature to achieve it easily.
1. In the Calendar view, open the non-default calendar which you will add the appointment to, and click Home > New Appointment to create a new appointment.
2. Now the Appointment window opens. Compose the appointment as you need, and save the appointment with pressing Ctrl + S keys simultaneously (or clicking the Save button on the Quick Access Toolbar).
3. Go ahead to click Appointment > Copy to My Calendar.
And now the new appointment has been added into the currently opening calendar and the default calendar. See screenshot:
Note: If you have created the appointment in the non-default calendar already, please double click to open it, and then click Appointment > Copy to My Calendar to add it to the default calendar.
If you want to add an appointment to two or multiple non-default calendars, you can get it done with the help of Ctrl key.
1. In the Calendar view, create a new appointment, save and close it, or click to select an existing appointment.
2. Holding the Ctrl key, drag and drop the selected appointment until the destination calendar is highlighted on the Navigation pane. See screenshot:
Now the appointment has been copied to the destination calendar already as below screenshot shown.
3. Repeat above Step 2 to copy the appointment to other calendars as you need.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 11 months agoIs there a way to make edits in one calendar flow to the shared calendar? Is this something Kutools can possibly help with?
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoDoes Kutools have a feature for adding a calendar entry to two or more calendars in Office 365? If not, is there another way to do that in Office 365? It appears that the Copy to My Calendar feature does not exist in O365.
- To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 1 years agoThe ctrl and drag process works fine in Office 365. I just tried it for the 1st time and it worked. Believe me, I'll be using that feature a lot in the future.