How to copy Excel page setup to other worksheets in Excel?
When we have a workbook with multiple worksheets, and we need to print them neatly and prettily, with the same headers, footers, margins, page orientation, and so on. If there is one worksheet, we can setup the page settings for the worksheet easily, but if there are multiple worksheets need to be set up with the same page setup, we may set up page settings for one worksheet and then copy and apply the page setup to other worksheets.
Recommended Productivity Tools for Excel/Office
When we set up page settings for a worksheet, we can copy the page settings to other worksheets with the following steps:
1. Activate the worksheet with the page settings you want to copy.
2. Then, hold down the Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple worksheets you want to copy the page settings to. Or you can right-click on one of the sheet tabs, and select the Select All Sheets from the menu, if you want to copy the page settings to all worksheets. See screenshot:
3. And the worksheets you want to apply the specified page settings have been selected, then click Page Layout, and find the dialog box launcher to click it, see screenshot:
4. And a Page Setup dialog box will pop out, click OK directly. By doing so, you will copy all the basic page settings from the active worksheet to all the others in the current workbook.
5. You can click File > Print to preview the result.
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as follows:
1. Active the worksheet that you want to apply its page settings for other worksheets.
2. Click Enterprise > Printing Tools > Copy Page Setup, see screenshot:
3. In the Copy Page Setup dialog box:
- (1.) All worksheets within the current workbook are listed in the left list box, except the active worksheet which contains the page settings. Specify the worksheets that you want to apply the page setup settings.
- (2.) All page setup settings will be listed in the right pane, such as the page setup attributes, the margin attributes, the Header / Footer attributes and Sheet setup attributes. If there are some attributes of the current worksheet that you don't want to copy and apply to other worksheets, please unchecked them in the right pane.
4. Then click OK to copy and apply the page settings to the checked worksheets. And the worksheets will have the same page setups. You can click File > Print to preview the result, see screenshot:
For more information about the Copy Page Setup feature, please visit Copy Page Setup detailed description.
Recommended Productivity Tools
Bring handy tabs to Excel and other Office software, just like Chrome, Firefox and new Internet Explorer.
Amazing! Increase your productivity in 5 minutes. Don't need any special skills, save two hours every day!
300 New Features for Excel, Make Excel Much Easy and Powerful:
- Merge Cell/Rows/Columns without Losing Data.
- Combine and Consolidate Multiple Sheets and Workbooks.
- Compare Ranges, Copy Multiple Ranges, Convert Text to Date, Unit and Currency Conversion.
- Count by Colors, Paging Subtotals, Advanced Sort and Super Filter,
- More Select/Insert/Delete/Text/Format/Link/Comment/Workbooks/Worksheets Tools...
You are guest ( Sign Up? )
or post as a guest, but your post won't be published automatically.
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 2 years agoI am looking for Copy page setup from one workbook to multiple workbook. Is there any way to reflect same page print setting to all other excel workbooks (say 1000s). any batch file or add-ins for that?
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoDoes not work: print titles and print area not copied
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 3 years agoThis is really Great ,,,,,,,, Thanks
To post as a guest, your comment is unpublished.· 4 years agoThis was extremely helpful. Worked on Excel2013 like a charm! Thank you so much!!