How to remove/hide page number watermark in Excel?
Hide page number watermark with Normal view
Insert or remove watermark with Kutools for Excel
If you just want to hide the page number watermark, you only need to switch Page Break Preview to Normal View.
Click View > Normal, and then the page number watermark is hidden.
Also, you can click Normal button in the status bar to quickly switch to Normal view.
Have you ever confused with inserting watermark in a sheet? If you have Kutools for Excel – a handy tool, you can quickly insert watermark as you need.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After free installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:
1. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Watermark. See screenshot:
2. In the Insert Watermark dialog, you can specify insert picture watermark from a folder or text watermark with formatting you need. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok or Apply, the watermark has been inserted in the current sheet.
To remove the watermark you inserted by Kutools for Excel, you just need to click Kutools > Delete > Delete Watermark. See screenshot:
quickly convert multiple XLSX. files to XLS or PDF. files in once time
|In many cases, you may want to convert between XLSX and XLS, or convert a workbook to PDF file, but in Excel, you only can convert one workbook once time, have you ever imaged to convert multiple workbooks at once time? With Kutools for Excel's File Format Converter, you can quickly convert multiple workbook to pdf/97-2003 workbook/2007 or higher workbook at once and save them in a folder, at the same time, a converted report is generated! Click for free full featured trial in 30 days!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|
Best Office Productivity Tools
Supercharge Your Excel Skills with Kutools for Excel, and Experience Efficiency Like Never Before. Kutools for Excel Offers Over 300 Advanced Features to Boost Productivity and Save Time. Click Here to Get The Feature You Need The Most...
Office Tab Brings Tabbed interface to Office, and Make Your Work Much Easier
- Enable tabbed editing and reading in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, Visio and Project.
- Open and create multiple documents in new tabs of the same window, rather than in new windows.
- Increases your productivity by 50%, and reduces hundreds of mouse clicks for you every day!