How to remove/hide page number watermark in Excel?
Hide page number watermark with Normal view
Insert or remove watermark with Kutools for Excel
- Reuse Anything: Add the most used or complex formulas, charts and anything else to your favorites, and quickly reuse them in the future.
- More than 20 text features: Extract Number from Text String; Extract or Remove Part of Texts; Convert Numbers and Currencies to English Words.
- Merge Tools: Multiple Workbooks and Sheets into One; Merge Multiple Cells/Rows/Columns Without Losing Data; Merge Duplicate Rows and Sum.
- Split Tools: Split Data into Multiple Sheets Based on Value; One Workbook to Multiple Excel, PDF or CSV Files; One Column to Multiple Columns.
- Paste Skipping Hidden/Filtered Rows; Count And Sum by Background Color; Send Personalized Emails to Multiple Recipients in Bulk.
- Super Filter: Create advanced filter schemes and apply to any sheets; Sort by week, day, frequency and more; Filter by bold, formulas, comment...
- More than 300 powerful features; Works with Office 2007-2019 and 365; Supports all languages; Easy deploying in your enterprise or organization.
If you just want to hide the page number watermark, you only need to switch Page Break Preview to Normal View.
Click View > Normal, and then the page number watermark is hidden.
Also, you can click Normal button in the status bar to quickly switch to Normal view.
Have you ever confused with inserting watermark in a sheet? If you have Kutools for Excel – a handy tool, you can quickly insert watermark as you need.
|Kutools for Excel, with more than 300 handy functions, makes your jobs more easier.|
After installing Kutools for Excel, please do as below:（Free Download Kutools for Excel Now!)
1. Click Kutools > Insert > Insert Watermark. See screenshot:
2. In the Insert Watermark dialog, you can specify insert picture watermark from a folder or text watermark with formatting you need. See screenshot:
3. Click Ok or Apply, the watermark has been inserted in the current sheet.
To remove the watermark you inserted by Kutools for Excel, you just need to click Kutools > Delete > Delete Watermark. See screenshot:
quickly convert multiple XLSX. files to XLS or PDF. files in once time
|In many cases, you may want to convert between XLSX and XLS, or convert a workbook to PDF file, but in Excel, you only can convert one workbook once time, have you ever imaged to convert multiple workbooks at once time? With Kutools for Excel's File Format Converter, you can quickly convert multiple workbook to pdf/97-2003 workbook/2007 or higher workbook at once and save them in a folder, at the same time, a converted report is generated! Click for free full featured trial in 30 days!|
|Kutools for Excel: with more than 300 handy Excel add-ins, free to try with no limitation in 30 days.|