How to convert multiple notes to separate emails at once in Outlook?
Sometimes, you may want to create separate new emails with the contents of the notes in Outlook. Normally, you can drag all the notes into the Mail icon in navigation pane, but all the notes will be inserted into one single email. How could you convert multiple notes to new emails separately in Outlook?
To create multiple separate emails based on the notes’ contents, please apply the following VBA code:
1. Go to the Notes pane, and then select the notes that you want to convert to emails.
2. Then, hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
3. And then, click Insert > Module, copy and paste below code into the opened blank module:
VBA code: Convert multiple notes to separate emails at once:
Sub BatchCreateEmailsFromNotes() Dim xSelection As Outlook.Selection Dim i As Long Dim xItem As Object Dim xNote As Outlook.NoteItem Dim xMail As Outlook.MailItem Dim xYesNo As Integer On Error Resume Next Set xSelection = Outlook.Application.ActiveExplorer.Selection If xSelection Is Nothing Or xSelection.Count = 0 Then Exit Sub xYesNo = MsgBox("Are you sure to convert the selected notes to emails?", vbOKCancel + vbQuestion, "Kutools for Outlook") If xYesNo = VbMsgBoxResult.vbCancel Then Exit Sub End If For Each xItem In xSelection If xItem.Class = olNote Then Set xNote = xItem Set xMail = Outlook.Application.CreateItem(OlMailItem) With xMail .Subject = "Note: " & Mid(xNote.Body, 1, 10) .Body = xNote.Body .Attachments.Add xNote .Display End With End If Next End Sub
4. Then press F5 key to run this code, and a message box pops out to remind you if you want to convert notes to emails, please click OK, see screenshot:
5. And then, all the selected notes have been converted to emails as following screenshot shown:
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.