Reminder when receiving important emails in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In daily work, there may be dozens of emails you receive every day in Outlook, in this case, the important emails will be covered up by other emails. Here, the Messages Reminders function of Kutools for Outlook can help you create rules to set important emails based on specified texts and pop important reminder of emails until you read them.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
To enable the reminder, firstly, you need to create rules to set important messages.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Messages Reminders > Important Messages Reminders Options.
2. In Important Messages Reminders Options dialog, under the General tab, do as these:
1) In the Please select the accounts you want to check section, please check the accounts you will check for important emails;
2) Then in the bottom of the dialog, check the options you use.
3. Click Rules tab, then click to add text strings into the The specific text for scanning box which appear in sender, body, sender name or sender’s email address, the emails will be reckoned as important messages.
4. Click Ok. Then click Kutools Plus > Messages Reminders > Messages Reminders to enable this function.
From now on, the Messages Reminders pane is displayed on the top of the mailing list. If the incoming emails contain the strings you set in sender, body, sender name or sender’s email address, they will be displayed in the Messages Reminders pane.
1. If you check the Delete message from the reminder list after reading checkbox in Important Messages Reminders Options dialog, the messages will be removed from the Messages Reminders pane while you open the messages from the Messages Reminders pane. If not, the messages will be listed in the Messages Reminders pane until you delete them manually.
2. Click in the Messages Reminders pane to remove the messages.
Kutools for Outlook
More than 100 Advanced Functions for Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 365