Reminder when receiving important emails in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
In daily work, there may be dozens of emails you receive every day in Outlook, in this case, the important emails will be covered up by other emails. Here, the Messages Reminders function of Kutools for Outlook can help you create rules to set important emails based on specified texts and pop important reminder of emails until you read them.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by rules; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails at once; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Auto Add Date&Time into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Auto Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails, Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts...
- More than 100 advanced features will solve most of your problems in Outlook 2021 - 2010 or Office 365. Full features 60-day free trial.
To enable the reminder, firstly, you need to create rules to set important messages.
1. Click Kutools Plus > Messages Reminders > Important Messages Reminders Options.
2. In Important Messages Reminders Options dialog, under the General tab, do as these:
1) In the Please select the accounts you want to check section, please check the accounts you will check for important emails;
2) Then in the bottom of the dialog, check the options you use.
3. Click Rules tab, then click to add text strings into the The specific text for scanning box which appear in sender, body, sender name or sender’s email address, the emails will be reckoned as important messages.
4. Click Ok. Then click Kutools Plus > Messages Reminders > Messages Reminders to enable this function.
From now on, the Messages Reminders pane is displayed on the top of the mailing list. If the incoming emails contain the strings you set in sender, body, sender name or sender’s email address, they will be displayed in the Messages Reminders pane.
1. If you check the Delete message from the reminder list after reading checkbox in Important Messages Reminders Options dialog, the messages will be removed from the Messages Reminders pane while you open the messages from the Messages Reminders pane. If not, the messages will be listed in the Messages Reminders pane until you delete them manually.
2. Click in the Messages Reminders pane to remove the messages.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.