How to create an All Mail folder to merge inbox and sent items in Outlook?
In Outlook accounts, the sent items and received emails are placed in two folders, but in some times, you want to merge the emails in the Inbox folder and the Sent Items folder into one folder, how can you solve the job?
1. Enable the account you use in Outlook, click Folder > New Search Folder.
2. In New Search Folders dialog, select Create a custom Search Folder in the Custom group of Select a Search Folder section, then click Choose in Customize Search Folder section.
3. In the popping Custom Search Folder dialog, give the new search folder a name in Name textbox, click Browse, in Select Folder dialog, check Inbox and Sent Items folders only.
4. Click OK > OK, then a Microsoft Outlook prompt box pops up, please click the Yes button.
5. Click OK, then all items in the Inbox and Sent Items folders are collected in the new search folder.
If you not only want to merge the Inbox and Sent Items folders, you can use Kutools for Outlook’s Consolidating Folders utility to merge folders into one as you need.
|Kutools for Outlook, Includes 100+ powerful features and tools for Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 and Office 365.
Free install Kutools for Outlook, and then do as below steps:
5. Click OK, a dialog pops out while complicated, click OK to finish. Then all checked folders are merged into one.
1. With Consolidating Folders utility, you also can combine items based on time range.
- Auto CC/BCC by rules when sending email; Auto Forward Multiple Emails by custom; Auto Reply without exchange server, and more automatic features...
- BCC Warning - show message when you try to reply all if your mail address is in the BCC list; Remind When Missing Attachments, and more remind features...
- Reply (All) With All Attachments in the mail conversation; Reply Many Emails in seconds; Auto Add Greeting when reply; Add Date into subject...
- Attachment Tools: Manage All Attachments in All Mails, Auto Detach, Compress All, Rename All, Save All... Quick Report, Count Selected Mails...
- Powerful Junk Emails by custom; Remove Duplicate Mails and Contacts... Enable you to do smarter, faster and better in Outlook.