Quickly delete or remove duplicate contacts in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
When you importing contacts into Outlook from an excel spreadsheet or other applications, the duplicate contacts may have been created in your contacts folder. To delete all the reduplicate ones, for most Outlook users, that's an annoying and time-consuming task. But today, with Kutools for Outlook's Delete Duplicate Contacts utility, you can quickly delete all duplicate contacts from your Outlook contacts folder at once.
Office Tab: Enable Tabbed Editing and Browsing in Office, Just Like Chrome, Firefox, IE 8/9/10.
Classic Menu: Bring Old Menus and Toolbars Back to Office 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
To quickly delete all duplicate contacts in Outlook, you can get it done as follows.
1. Please go to the Contacts folder (or People folder in Outlook 2013) that has multiple duplicate contacts you want to delete.
2. Apply the utility by clicking Kutools > More > Duplicate Contacts. See screenshot:
3. In the popping up Duplicate Contacts dialog box, go to the Filter Conditions bar:
A. If you want to delete duplicate contacts with completely same names and addresses, please check the Completely Same.
B. If you want to delete duplicate contacts with part of same contents, please check the Part of same, and then:
- To delete duplicate contacts with same name, please check the Same name;
- To delete duplicate contacts with completely same address, please check the Same address and Completely same;
- To delete duplicate contacts with any one of same address, please check the Same address and Any one of Same.
Note: You can check more than one of three Part of same options above when you delete duplicate contacts with part of same contents.
After you specify the filter conditions, duplicate contacts are filtered and selected immediately.
(1) The Check All button will help you select all filtered duplicate contacts.
(2) The Inverse button will help you check unselected contacts but uncheck selected ones.
(3) Or you can manually select the duplicate contacts for deleting in the Duplicate Contacts dialog box.
4. Click the Delete button in the Duplicate Contacts dialog box.
5. Then a dialog box comes out and tells you how many duplicate contacts have been deleted. Just click the OK button to exit the dialog box.
1. This Delete Duplicate Contacts utility can delete duplicate contacts from the contact list, and just keep one.
2. If you are not in the Contacts folder, after clicking Duplicate Contacts, it will pop out a dialog to remind you the wrong folder you are locating. Please click OK, and navigate to the correct folder.
20+ Powerful Tools and Features for Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365:
Compatible with Outlook 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / Office 365 (32/64);
Compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Windows Server 2003/2008, Citrix System and Windows Terminal (Remote Desktop) Server;
Free trial without feature limitation in 45 days!