Quickly import and export auto text (quick parts) in Outlook
Kutools for Outlook
If you want to import and export auto text (quick parts) in Microsoft Outlook, normally you may have to open an Outlook’s template folder and manually copy and paste a specific template. With Kutools for Outlook’s Auto Text Pane utility, you can easily import and export all quick parts in Microsoft Outlook with several clicks.
Click the Kutools > Pane in the Message window. See screen shot:
An AutoText pane will come out at the right side as soon as you click the Pane button in the Ribbon in a message window. See screen shot:
1. Click the at the top of Auto Text Pane. See screen shot:
2. Then a dialog pops out to remind you if continue to import and overwright exsisting auto texts, click Yes or No as you need. See screenshot:
3. In the popping up Import Auto Text dialog, click to enable the Open dialog box, find out and select the file of NormalEmail.xml that you will import into your Microsoft Outlook, and then click the Open > OK button.
4. Then a Pane dialog box comes out and shows the total number of imported categories and imported quick parts. .
1. Click the at the top of Auto Text Pane, and select the Export from the drop down list. See screen shot:
2. In the popping up Export AutoText dialog, click the Browse button to enable Save As dialog box, please open a destination folder that you will save the exported file into, and click the Save button.
3. A dialog pops out to remind you the Autotext has been export successfully, click OK to go back to the email.
Best Office Productivity Tools
Kutools for Outlook - Over 100 Powerful Features to Supercharge Your Outlook
📧 Email Automation: Out of Office (Available for POP and IMAP) / Schedule Send Emails / Auto CC/BCC by Rules When Sending Email / Auto Forward (Advanced Rules) / Auto Add Greeting / Automatically Split Multi-Recipient Emails into Individual Messages ...
Over 100 Features Await Your Exploration! Click Here to Discover More.